2. My new wallet. Bart has done a great job of following tradition when it comes to our anniversary and this year was no exception. The 3rd Anniversary is leather and he picked out the perfect wallet for me. Bart continues to kick my butt with anniversary gifts and I really don't mind letting him.
3. Cheesecake lollipops. After see the commercial for these I had to try them. The idea is to defrost the box and serve to company, but I wasn't having company and as much as I was capable, I didn't need to sit down and eat 10 at a time. I've been enjoying them one or two at a time straight out of the freezer.
4. Mother Goose Club. Kaella introduced me to the Mother Goose Club when her and London visited in early July. I have a few apps on my phone for Brooks but he hasn't quite mastered the interactive part of some of them. With this I can just pull up the YouTube video and he is very content watching the songs and nursery rhymes.
5. Hair tie pants trick. Jen and Jena changed my life with the hair elastic trick when we were in Saskatoon for Bruno Mars. The pants I had brought to wear to the concert fit, but the waste cut the baby bump in half in a very unflattering way. They showed me how to use a hair elastic to add extra room and smooth out the bump.
6. New table. We've talked about get a new table and chair for quote a while now and even more regularly since we moved into the new house. We've never had a new set and the mismatched hand me downs we did have had seen better days. When I saw this one in a flyer on sale I was sold. I love the rustic look of the table paired with the more modern black chairs. I was so convinced this was the one we needed that I ordered it without seeing it in person and didn't even measure to see if it would fit. Ooops. I was very relieved when it arrived and fit our space perfectly. Now I just need to come up with a Brooks proof centre piece and do a little more decorating to spruce the space up a bit more.